Registered for the RV Dealers Convention/Expo?
Here’s What You Need to Know Before You Go!
Check your email for your convention registration barcode and bring it to the registration desk to pick up your badge
(use your phone or print out the email).
Virtual RVDA Convention/Expo Site: https://virtual.rvda.org/
To login, please click on the My Account button at the top right hand corner of the site and enter your credentials listed in the email you received.
Your log-in credentials are your email used to register and the access code. The access code is in the registration email you received.
Please Note: The virtual event website serves as your mobile-friendly guide throughout the convention. On this website you can:
- View the Program and Agenda. You can also add sessions to your personal agenda to plan your days.
- View the floorplan of the exhibit hall. Add companies you would like to visit to your favorites.
- Connect and Network with other attendees.
Important Additional Information:
- Registration Hours and convention/expo schedule is here.
- Pack Your Mask: In conjunction with guidance from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Nevada Gaming Control Board relating to the mitigation of the spread of COVID-19 and the Delta variant, the state requires that everyone regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask in public indoor settings. More here.
Thank you for your participation. Enjoy the convention.
2021 RVDA Convention/Expo Team