READY FOR A TOP-NOTCH EXPERIENCE?
Experience the power of education
during the 2019 RV Dealers
Convention/Expo Nov. 11 - 15 at Caesars
Palace in Las Vegas. Bring your top
performers for a week of training
devoted specifically to dealers and their
top fixed-operations personnel.
Here are just a few of the subjects your
staff will learn about:
• Hot topics in F&I and HR compliance (special morning program on Friday, Nov. 15)
• Update on the North American economy with a global spin
• Brilliant branding
• Service scheduling best practices
• RV rental law and rental marketing
• Compliance with legal and
regulatory issues in 2020
Discover new products and services in
the expo hall, meet vendors, network
with other dealers, and get reinvigorated
during this five-day event. This year’s convention takes place in
Caesars Palace, located on The Strip for
easy access to the city’s shopping and
nightlife. The preferred convention hotels
are Caesars Palace and The LINQ Las Vegas.
For information on workshops, exhibitors, hotel, speakers, and more . . . check back frequently as the website is continually updated.