"Super Lawyers Panel” at RVDA Convention/Expo Will Provide Ideas on Protecting RV Dealerships from Lawsuits
(Fairfax, VA) The 2021 RV Dealers Convention Expo will feature a special "Super Lawyers Panel” with RV industry legal experts who can help dealerships avoid costly lawsuits. The panel, comprised of experienced attorneys who represent RV dealers and manufacturers, along with a special guest presenter, will provide attendees their best ideas for preventing and defending lawsuits against a dealership on Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2:00 - 4:15 p.m, in the Champagne 4 ballroom at the Paris Convention Center. The RV Dealers Convention/Expo is scheduled for Nov. 8-12, 2021, at Paris Las Vegas.
Topics and speakers presenting during the “Super Lawyers Panel: How to Protect Your Dealership from Lawsuits” session include:
- Rob Cohen: What to Expect when You are Expecting Litigation.
- Enoch Hutchcraft: Partnering with Your Manufacturer to Get the Customer Back on the Road and Protect the Dealership and Manufacturer from Litigation.
- Scott Powell: How to Protect Your Dealership from Litigation and How to Conduct an Effective Vehicle Inspection.
- Harold Oehler: How to Negotiate a Win-Win-Win Agreement during Mediation.
The presenters are William “Scott” Powell, founder and president of Powell Law; Harold D. Oehler, Oehler Mediation; Rob Cohen, industry legal consultant, and Enoch Hutchcraft, expert witness and consultant, RVForensics.
Learning objectives for the session include:
- what threats are posed to RV dealers by litigation and how to avoid them
- how to partner with the manufacturer to resolve litigation
- how to effectively conduct the vehicle inspection
- negotiating win-win-win agreements during mediation
“The panel will outline new strategies dealers, manufacturers, and their management teams can use to avoid expensive and time-consuming litigation,” said RVDA President Phil Ingrassia. “Always thought-provoking and engaging, this session has become one of the ‘must-attend’ events at the convention/expo.”
Visit the convention website for more information about the workshops and speakers as they are announced. The schedule-at-a-glance can be viewed here and will be updated periodically as the convention approaches.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA–The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center. The tracked education program includes targeted content on F&I, sales, social media/eMarketing/BDC, fixed operations, rental operations, and general management. In its planning, the convention committee focuses on providing dynamic presentations on the most important, relevant, and timely topics in the RV industry. The committee strives to offer a program that includes both well-known experts from within the RV industry, as well as new presenters with fresh and thought-provoking ideas from other industries.
Companies interested in exhibiting, advertising, sponsorship, and proprietary Vendor Training +Plus sessions can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.