Skip to main content
Top of the Page
RVDA Board of Directors & Delegates
RV Rental Association
RVAC Board of Directors
Website Privacy Statement
State and Regional Associations
Dealer and Associate Member Resources
RVDA Endorsed Products
Go RVing Dealer Tie-In Program
Stolen Vehicle Report
- Find A Dealer
- Find an RV Rental Dealer
- Find A Business Partner
RV Dealers Marketplace
Mike Molino RV Learning Center
Young RV Execs Management Development
Studying Consumer Satisfaction
Industry Training Calendar
RV Dealers Convention/Expo
RV Executive Today
RV Fixed Operations Today
RV Executive Today Online
Our Publications Available for Purchase Online
News & Hot Topics
RV Dealer Member News
Associate Member News
RV Learning Center
RVDA Advocacy Fund
RVDA and Industry Response to COVID-19
5-hour, 9-Module Course with
Comprehensive Final Assessment
Get Ready To Reach New Buyers
The 2021 Go RVing Dealer Tie-In Program is Here
Sign Up Today!
RVDA is Celebrating Fifty Years of Helping Dealers Achieve and Maintain Success!
Vendor Training +Plus Lineup Grows for RVDA Virtual Event
(Fairfax, VA) The education opportunities provided by Vendor Training +Plus (VTP) workshops continue to take shape as the 2020 RV Dealers Virtual Convention/Expo approaches. Scheduled for November 9 through 20, the event will be hosted online by RVDA, the National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
VTP is an educational program presented by real organizations in the RV industry with practical, innovative ideas and solutions to help power up your business. Each workshop is designed to help dealership management increase profitability by staying current with the latest products and services available to them on the market.
Both CDK Global Lightspeed and Kenect will present a pair of workshops during the show.
CDK Global Lightspeed will offer “
Service Department: Increase Service Delivery Speed & Experience using the LightspeedEVO CRM and DMS
.” Speaker Chris Hauck, product manager for CDK Global Lightspeed, will help dealers understand how they can utilize technology to create an unparalleled customer experience in the service department.
Topics covered will include:
• How to use the LightspeedEVO+ mobile app to increase writer and tech efficiency.
• How job and repair order status can help increase throughput.
• How to elevate your customer experience using automated text and email.
CDK also presents “
Sales Department: Optimize the Sales Funnel using the LightspeedEVO CRM and DMS
,” in which Hauck helps dealers understand the benefits of the software for the customer experience in the sales department.
Topics covered will include:
• Top of the funnel: How to use the LightspeedEVO+ mobile app to capture walk-in leads & internet leads for the salespeople.
• Top of the funnel: How to use IPTelephony to capture phone leads w/ the BDC.
• Middle of the funnel: How to manage leads through the pipeline using proper follow up including automated text and email.
• Bottom of the funnel: How to close deals using Price Protection and Menu Selling.
Sessions conducted by Kenect are:
Ryan Browne, vice president of customer success, will host “
Announcing Five New and Exciting Features Included with Your Kenect Subscription
” exclusively for current Kenect customers. Browne will explain the new Kenect features that will boost dealer lead count, closing ratio, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction. The session is designed to help current Kenect customers learn how to use the new revenue-generating features now available to them. The new features will be unveiled and a brief training on each will be provided.
How to Use Texting to Double Your Inbound Leads
” looks at communicating with customers and will be presented by Trevor Allred, vice president, business development. Did you know that 89% of your customers and prospects would rather communicate with you via text message than phone call? Learn about how to double inbound leads using text messaging.
Some of the details covered will include how to:
• Attract and convert more customers via text messaging from your website, Google, Facebook, and more.
• Text from your existing business line instead of personal cell phones.
• Generate dozens of 5-star reviews each month to gain and convert more prospects.
Other vendor sessions include:
– “Enhancing the Roadside Experience”
– “RV Solar and Off-Grid Innovation”
IDS Integrated Dealer Systems
– “How to Improve Your Fixed Operations & RECT”
– “Solve-A-Palooza: What's on your Whiteboard?”
– “How Premier Dealers Avoid Pitfalls and Maximize Wealth in Today’s Unpredictable World”
– “Using Dealer Contact Points to Win in the Aftermarket”
Motility Software Solutions
– “Master Productivity and Create Actionable Intelligence with DMS”
– “Identifying Opportunities”
– “LOW inventory + HIGH demand: Arm your Dealership with a POWERFUL solution that separates well qualified buyers from RV dreamers at hello”
Reese (Horizon Global)
– “REESE Innovative Fifth Wheel Towing Solutions”
RV Technical Institute
– “The Path to RV Technician Certification”
– “Enhancing RV dealership operations and customer experience”
Other on-demand sessions and all virtual booths from the convention/expo will remain online for later access through Jan. 31, 2021.
RV industry companies interested in reaching dealers during the event can contact Julie Newhouse at
to explore Vendor Training +Plus workshops as well as partnership, sponsorship, and exhibiting opportunities.
Follow the convention on social media using #RVDAConEx. Visit
for more information. Convention registration is priced to make it affordable, with discounts for multiple attendees from the same dealership. To register,
Back to Top