RV Learning Center Webinar on COVID-19 Impact on RV Dealerships
with Bob Clements International Set for March 25
(Fairfax, VA) The Mike Molino RV Learning Center will host a webinar with dealership consultants from Bob Clements International titled “The Coronavirus and the Potential Impact on RV Dealerships” on Wednesday, March 25th at 1 p.m. Eastern via the Zoom remote platform. To register click here.
Bob Clements, Sara Hey, and Jeff Blackton will discuss some of the key issues RV dealers and managers should be thinking about during the business disruptions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. Some of the specific topics covered during the webinar will be:
- How do I meet the needs of my people?
- How do I handle paid time off?
- How do I modify my processes given the circumstances?
- What happens if I can’t allow customers to come into the dealership?
- How do I make sure I generate profit during this time?
- Should I reduce expenses?
- What should l do if an employee tests positive for the coronavirus?
To register click here. Bob Clements has been a featured speaker at the RV Dealers Convention/Expo and many other industry events. The company website is here.
Because of quickly moving events the webinar will not be recorded, however, dealers can get the latest RVDA and other industry updates on COVID-19 at www.rvda.org or click here.
The RV Learning Center is a leading provider of professional development and educational resources to help dealers maintain professionalism and efficiency even as markets change. For more information visit www.rvlearningcenter.com.