Warranty Administrator Certification
APPLY for certification
The Warranty Administrator is the main connection between a dealership's service department and the manufacturer's warranty department, so these dealership professionals can be the key to demonstrating to consumers the value of your products' backing. The Warranty Administrator Learning Guide is comprised of five sections designed to prepare your warranty staff for certification.
Warranty personnel currently employed in the industry with at least one year of warranty or industry related experience.
- For more information on readiness and eligibility review the Competency Profile for this certification.
- Certification exam is online
- 110 questions
- 110 minutes to complete
- 77% score required to pass
- Activation required
- Apply for Certification
You will receive a framed certificate to display at your dealership (includes your name, certified title and certification expiration date) and a patch for your uniform shirt displaying your certified title (additional patches available for purchase)
- A letter of recognition is also included with your framed certificate packet (copy of the letter goes to dealer principal)
- Induction in the Society for Certified RV Professionals
Maintain Your Certification
- Earn CEUs (continuing education units) through approved training
- Retake the exam during the last year of your certification
- Get more information on recertification