Service Manager Certification
Certification ensures that your service managers can perform effectively and better serve customers. The Service Manager Learning Guide consists of nine sections and is a valuable tool to educate both new and experienced service managers in best practices and to prepare them for certification.
Management-level service personnel with at least two years work experience in RV service or other industry related positions and possess the necessary supervisory and budget planning knowledge, are eligible for the service manager certification
For more information on readiness and eligibility, review the Competency Profile for this certification
- Certification exam is online
- 132 questions
- 132 minutes to complete
- 83% score required to pass
- Activation required
You will receive a framed certificate to display at your dealership (includes your name, certified title and certification expiration date) and a patch for your uniform shirt displaying your certified title. Order additional patches.
- A letter of recognition will be mailed to you separately and a copy of the letter will be sent to your dealer principal
- Induction in the Society for Certified RV Professionals
Maintain Your Certification
- Earn CEUs (continuing education units) through approved training
- Retake the exam during the last year of your certification
- Get more information on recertification