CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXPERT JAY BAER TO KEYNOTE AT 2020 RV DEALERS CONVENTION/EXPO
Author and business consultant Jay Baer will present “Coveted Customer Experience: How to Exceed Ever-Escalating Expectations,” during the opening general session of the 2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Baer is a recent inductee to the Professional Speaker Hall of Fame and the Word of Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame, a best-selling author of six books and founder of five multi-million-dollar companies.
Made possible by convention platinum sponsor Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), this keynote presentation will focus on:
• Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth
• When customer experience stops and customer service stops
• The 3 elements of your business that are non-negotiable for your customers, and where they’ll give you a pass
• What customers really expect from your business and how to exceed it (without spending a fortune)
• Specific, concrete plans that can be put into practice tomorrow that will create a customer experience worth coveting
• Nine relevant case studies and real-world examples on customer experience
The RV Dealers Convention/Expo features six education tracks that address key areas of dealership operations. The tracks include dealer/GM, sales, fixed operations, F&I, rental, and social media/eMarketing/BDC. Convention curriculum is designed specifically for RV dealership professionals.
READY FOR A TOP-NOTCH EXPERIENCE?
DETAILS & REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Experience the power of education
during the 2020 RV Dealers
Convention/Expo Nov. 9 - 13 at Caesars
Palace in Las Vegas. Bring your top
performers for a week of training
devoted specifically to dealers and their
top fixed-operations personnel.
Here are just a few of the subjects your
staff will learn about:
• Super Lawyers Panel: Turning Litigation into a Win-Win-Win!
• Leadership development
• Brilliant branding
• Service scheduling best practices
• RV rental law and rental marketing
• Compliance with legal and
regulatory issues in 2021
• Plus, a half-day course for Young Dealership Executives (details coming soon).
Discover new products and services in
the expo hall, meet vendors, network
with other dealers, and get reinvigorated
during this five-day event. This year’s convention takes place in
Caesars Palace, located on The Strip for
easy access to the city’s shopping and
nightlife. The preferred convention hotels
are Caesars Palace and The LINQ Las Vegas.
For information on workshops, exhibitors, hotel, speakers, and more . . . check back frequently as the website is continually updated.