SPECIAL SESSION: Solving the Performance Puzzle for 2020
Wednesday, November 13
2:00 - 4:15 p.m.
Co-presented by: Michael Rees,
A World of Training and John Spader
, Spader Business Management
The RV industry has had many years of good market conditions and sales increases. Some key questions for owners and managers to ask now are: Is my business ready for the next soft market? Are we positioned to thrive in the changes that are taking place in an evolving RV industry? Are we ready for future transitions, whether that might be an external buyer, or a transfer within the family? How can we identify the key metrics to monitor and manage these issues? John will take attendees through an assessment of your business, which will allow you to look at it from a strategic point of view. You will see what a successful business looks like, and learn the three growth curves. Michael will share the specific ground-level processes to install and monitor that allow you tap the potential of the dealership, including “branding” of your front-line personnel when working with the customer of today.
During this workshop, attendees will learn:
- Key numbers and measures to guide you in deciding whether to focus on stability or growth
- Self-assessment tools that allow you to rank your dealership in regard to its readiness for stability and growth
- A business development model designed to map out the next steps to healthy, strong and stable growth for your company
- The best personality traits for employees to show how your dealership is differently better
- Specific requirements for employees to work seamlessly with ALL customers– ALL generations!
- Clearly defined processes to work the business model described above, for both stability and growth
This workshop will include hand-out materials for dealers to take home for implementation of what they learn.