1. PERFECT TIMING November is the time to start developing your staff! When operations slow down, it’s time to prep for the busy season. Bring your team and take advantage of professional dealership-specific training at an opportune time.
2. EXCITING VENUE After a day of learning you’ll be footsteps away from the best of Vegas nightlife, including the newest Vegas attraction, the High Roller, the worlds highest observation wheel.
3. EXPANDED EDUCATION Five days of targeted learning for dealership staff. The successful Vendor Training +Plus will be back with opportunities to learn on Tuesday with over 27 workshops to choose from, in addition to track workshops Wednesday through Friday morning. Can’t stay all week? Attend Vendor Training +Plus only for a low rate!
4. EARN CEUs (CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS) RV Learning Center Certified Service Writers/Advisors, Service Managers, Parts Specialists, Parts Managers, and Warranty Administrators earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for attending VTP and education workshops held during the Convention/Expo.
5. YOUNG RV EXECUTIVES PROGRAM a half-day course, a reception immediately prior to the RVBusiness Top 50 Awards, and a tagged track of workshops identified as especially appropriate for younger RV executives. The half-day course is available to dealer convention/expo registrants for an additional fee of $109. Participation is limited to 50 participants. Guarantee your spot by registering early.
6. THE HOTTEST TOPICS The critical issues that affect every department in the dealership will be on the agenda: litigation avoidance, digital marketing, HR issues, retaining top talent, and sales techniques for multi-generations.
7. A PLATFORM FOR DEALERS Partners in Progress meetings moderated by dealer volunteers offer unique forums for dealers to discuss brand-specific issues with participating manufacturer’s representatives—only at the RV Dealers International Convention/Expo.
8. MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT The Convention/Expo Committee heavily vets topics for the tracked education program. Their goal is to offer targeted content for today's RV dealership professionals.
9. THE BEST PRESENTERS Top trainers you trust to understand the dealer experience and fresh presenters with new ideas and current strategies to expand your dealership’s potential. Together these professionals offer the premier training and education event just for RV dealership staff.
10. ADDED FLEXIBILITY Not everyone on the team can be away from the dealership all week, but Vendor Training +Plus on Monday and Tuesday is available at a separate low rate, so there’s a way to develop every leader on your team without compromising customer service back home.
11. FACE TIME In the Expo you can meet face to face with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and professional services providers and learn how they can help your business. Forge new business alliances and solidify relationships while you see the latest products and learn about services your dealership needs.
12. VALUE Five days of targeted training for a low price! Register early and take advantage of the lowest rates. And your first registrant locks in low rates for the rest of the staff.