We are no longer accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year. Thank you for your interest in the RV Learning Center Scholarship. Read below for information for next year's scholarship.
The Mike Molino RV Learning Center’s Scholarship program encourages deserving college undergraduates to apply for the annual college award of $2,500. The program provides financial assistance to help foster the NEXT GENERATION of RV INDUSTRY LEADERS. Therefore, an important factor for awarding the scholarship is an applicant’s background of RV industry employment or a desire to work in the RV business after completing college. RV dealers and industry related companies are able to offer this opportunity to their staff and dependents of their employees.
Posters publicizing the scholarship are available through the RV Learning Center. Dealers may display them in the workplace to alert employees of the opportunity.
- Must be accepted into a four-year college or university as a rising sophomore, junior or senior college undergraduate student.
- Have a 2.8 or better GPA and a minimum of a 1050 SAT score or 22 ACT score.
- Complete an essay on their education and career goals 500 words max.
- Submit a completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to fund a portion of their education expenses on their own.
- Full and complete application packets must be received by the Learning Center. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with "College Scholarship" in the subject line.
The scholarship program is possible through the generosity of the Kindlund Family. Newt and the late Joanne Kindlund founded Holiday RV Superstores—the first publicly-traded RV dealership. The Kindlunds sold the company in 1999. Newt Kindlund remains an active participant in RV industry affairs and currently serves on The RV Learning Center Board of Directors. The Kindlund Family has fully funded the $270,000 Foundation scholarship endowment.