Award-Winning Marketing Consultant to Host
Convention/Expo Digital Marketing Workshop
(Fairfax, VA) – Tanya Miller, president of Secret Weapon Media Agency, will host two workshops on messaging and customer acquisition in the digital marketing track at the 2021 RV Dealers Convention/Expo. The convention/expo will take place Nov. 8-12, 2021, at Paris Las Vegas.
“Stealth Targeting Techniques” takes place Wednesday, November 10 from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. This workshop will show attendees several cookie-free options for staying in touch with website visitors.
The learning objectives for this session include:
- How to target prospects based on known behavioral tendencies
- Tapping into new prospects based on custom audiences available through specific types of partnerships
- Ways to take advantage of new technology to engage with visitors to your dealership
Next, on Thursday, November 11 from 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Miller will present “What are Your ads Saying and Why Does that Matter?” Miller, first time convention/expo speaker, will teach about the value of including an emotional hook and the importance of focusing on one message in your video ads.
The learning objectives of this session include:
- Identifying emotional hooks that are relevant to your target customer
- Learning what compelling unique value propositions are to increase business
- The importance of video ads and why they must have a strong call to action
The RVDA Convention/Expo Committee is working to provide a variety of workshops and networking events that will aid dealers in building on an expanding market and interest in RVs and RV travel. The convention/expo is sponsored by RVDA, the National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Companies interested in partnership, sponsorship, exhibiting, and Vendor Training +Plus can contact Julie Newhouse at email@example.com.
Visit www.rvda.org/convention for regular updates as the convention approaches. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook by following #RVDAConEx.