Customer Experience Expert Jay Baer to Keynote at
2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo
(Fairfax, VA) – Author and business consultant Jay Baer will present “Coveted Customer Experience: How to Exceed Ever-Escalating Expectations,” during the opening general session of the 2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The convention is sponsored by RVDA – The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Baer is a recent inductee to the Professional Speaker Hall of Fame and the Word of Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame, a best-selling author of six books and founder of five multi-million-dollar companies.
Made possible by convention platinum sponsor Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), this keynote presentation will focus on:
• Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth
• When customer experience stops and customer service stops
• The 3 elements of your business that are non-negotiable for your customers, and where they’ll give you a pass
• What customers really expect from your business and how to exceed it (without spending a fortune)
• Specific, concrete plans that can be put into practice tomorrow that will create a customer experience worth coveting
• Nine relevant case studies and real-world examples on customer experience
The RV Dealers Convention/Expo features six education tracks that address key areas of dealership operations. The tracks include dealer/GM, sales, fixed operations, F&I, rental, and social media/eMarketing/BDC. Convention curriculum is designed specifically for RV dealership professionals.
Companies interested in exhibiting, advertising, sponsorship, and proprietary Vendor Training +Plus sessions can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518, or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
General registration will open soon. Go to www.rvda.org/convention to see the preliminary convention/expo schedule.