Morgan Stanley Webinar Series on Wealth Management and Business Valuation
Register for "Understanding the Value of Your Business"
(Fairfax, VA) The Mike Molino RV Learning Center is pleased to work with Morgan Stanley on a webinar series for dealer principals during December and January. Presented at no charge to RV dealers, the Stanek Group at Morgan Stanley will be hosting the following webinars:
(1) “A Winning Formula to Maximize Your Overall Financial Success” will be presented on Tuesday, December 19th at 1:00 PM EST. All of us are looking to protect and grow our overall business and non-business wealth. The key to getting consistent, excellent results is by having a proven, repeatable process. This session goes over a very powerful wealth management formula and the 5-step process you can use to dramatically improve your wealth management plan. This session will be presented by Brad Stanek, CFP®.
Dealers will learn:
- The two critical steps of the Wealth Management formula for entrepreneurs
- The process for executing your plan
- The importance of having an advisory team and a designated quarterback
NOTE: Did you miss this webinar? Contact Paulina Merchut at Paulina.Merchut@morganstanley.com
or (312) 648-3533 for one-on-one assistance.
(2) “Understanding the Value of Your Business” is slated for Tuesday, January 30th at 1:00PM EST. By knowing the simple, yet effective formula most buyers use when valuing a business, you get an understanding of what your business may be worth, and clarity on what actions will have the biggest impact in increasing this value. This applies to all exit strategies and time frames, whether exiting in the next 1 or 20 years, selling to a 3rd party, passing along to the next generation, or selling to employees. This session will be presented by Brad Stanek and Randy Rua.
Dealers will learn:
- How to determine the worth of your business
- Types of exit strategies
- What is a valuation 'teeter totter'
About the Presenters
Randy Rua provides vision, leadership and extensive knowledge to guide Rua Associates confidently towards its goals. Randy first experienced the M&A industry when he decided to purchase a business through a business broker. Randy then went to an M&A advisory firm when he decided to sell that business. He worked closely with the firm on selling his business and realized fulfillment in creating the path to fulfill dreams through successful business ownership transitions. Over the next 5 years, Randy worked at a few firms, developing his own unique process and was highly successful. Out of this came Randy's decision to start Rua Associates.
Randy earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from Calvin College as well as a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in entrepreneurship from the University of Southern California. Randy is a Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) through the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA) and is a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) through the Exit Planning Institute (EPI).
Brad Stanek has worked in the financial services industry since 1993, becoming an investment professional with Morgan Stanley in 2009 through a predecessor firm. Initially, with Merrill Lynch, he came to Morgan Stanley to provide clients with a full range of financial services and investment advice from one of the largest firms on Wall Street. As a Senior Vice President-Wealth Management, he focuses on the financial planning for executives and business owners using an uncommon investment management style designed to provide superior risk/return results.
Brad is also a Certified Financial Planner and is registered in all 50 states. His focus is on financial planning and exit planning for business owners in the Appliance and Electronics, Power Sports and Outdoor Power Equipment industries. Brad earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Indiana University.
To RSVP, please click here. After you enter your email on the initial screen, you will be taken to the next screen which will allow you to choose which webinar you would like to participate in.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Paulina Merchut at Paulina.Merchut@morganstanley.com or (312) 648-3533.
RVDA, the National RV Dealers Association, is the national association representing RV retailers. The association's members include RV dealers, RV rental operators, and RV aftermarket sales and service locations. For more information, visit www.rvda.org.
For more information about the RV Learning Center, go to www.rvlearningcenter.com. The RV Learning Center is a tax-exempt organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions may be tax deductible as charitable donations.