1. PERFECT TIMING November is the time to start developing your staff! When operations slow down, it’s time to prep for the busy season. Bring your team and take advantage of professional dealership-specific training at an opportune time.
2. EXCITING VENUE Bally's on the Las Vegas strip, the "Center of the Action." After a day of learning you’ll be footsteps away from the best of Vegas nightlife, including the newest Vegas attraction, the High Roller, the worlds highest observation wheel.
3. EXPANDED EDUCATION Five days of targeted learning for dealership staff. The successful Vendor Training +Plus will be back with opportunities to learn on Monday and Tuesday, in addition to track workshops Tuesday through Friday. Can’t stay all week? Attend Vendor Training +Plus only for a low rate!
4. EARN CEUs (CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS) RV Learning Center Certified Service Writers/Advisors, Service Managers, Parts Specialists, Parts Managers, and Warranty Administrators can earn CEUs at the RV Dealers International Convention/Expo.
5. YOUNG RV EXECUTIVES PROGRAM features tagged tracked workshops and an opportunity to network with other up-and-comers in the industry. A longer length half- or full-day course will be offered on Tuesday, for an additional fee.
6. THE HOTTEST TOPICS The critical issues that affect every department in the dealership will be on the agenda: social media, digital marketing, lending regulations, HR issues, top sales techniques.
7. A PLATFORM FOR DEALERS Partners in Progress meetings moderated by dealer volunteers offer unique forums for dealers to discuss brand-specific issues with participating manufacturer’s representatives—only at the RV Dealers International Convention/Expo.
8. MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT The Convention/Expo Committee heavily vets all presenters to offer only the best, most engaging and knowledgeable speakers who can best relate to our dealership professionals.
9. THE BEST PRESENTERS Top trainers you trust to understand the dealer experience and fresh presenters with new ideas and current strategies to expand your dealership’s potential. Together these professionals offer the premier training and education event just for dealership staff.
10. ADDED FLEXIBILITY Not everyone on the team can be away from the dealership all week, but Vendor Training +Plus on Monday and Tuesday is available at a separate low rate, so there’s a way to develop every leader on your team without compromising customer service back home.
11. FACE TIME In the Expo you can meet face to face with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and professional services providers and learn how they can help your business. Forge new business alliances and solidify relationships while you see the latest products and learn about services your dealership needs.
12. VALUE Five days of targeted training for a low price! Register early and take advantage of the lowest rates. And your first registrant locks in low rates for the rest of the staff.