2018 Vendor Training +Plus Schedule
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - Paris Las Vegas
08:15 - 09:15 a.m.
Go Power! - How to Sell More Solar (Mark Spilsbury)
ARC Representation - The Next Generation in Tow Bars (Raymond Padgett)
KING - The KING Wi-Fi Suite of Products and KING Pro Antennas (Shawn Winn)
Wheeler Advertising - Outmaneuver Your Competition With Retail Driven Social Media (Claire Wheeler, Nicole Bennett)
- Kenect - Create a 5-Star Mercedes-Benz Experience with Two-Way Text Messaging Through Your Existing Business Line (Shaun Sorensen and Graham Anderson)
Mighway - How to Use Peer-to-Peer Rental to Sell RV's (Dave Simmons)
09:30 - 10:30 a.m.
The Omnia Group - What Behavioral Insight REALLY Can Do For You! (Kimberly Busse)
Bank of America - Attracting and Retaining Talent
Wheeler Advertising - EZ Steps To Out Perform 2018 (Ron Wheeler)
DealerPro RV - If It Ain't Broke, Break It for Fixed Ops Management (Don Reed)
- Tom Manning & Associates - Who is driving your Parts Sales business? Part 1 (first half of a “two-part” seminar) (Jeff Hostetler, Steve Stewart )
- IDS - Dealer - Enable Your Service Advisors to Speed Up All Service Engagements & Boost Customer Loyalty (Rob Decaire)
10:45 - 11:45 a.m.
Parallax Power Supply - Patented Process by Parallax Produces Profits (Joe Brandon, Erick Von Esch)
Bitmec Wash-Bots, Inc. - RV Washing Made Easy (Bruno Albanesi, Chris Nystrom)
Blue Ox - Creating a Better Customer Experience with Blue Ox Towing Products (this session will be repeated at 1:15) (Jeff Jubin)
PullRite - Safest, Most Innovative, Highest level of Customer and Dealer Satisfaction (Scott Later)
DealerPro RV - You Can't Manage What You Don't Measure in Fixed Ops (Don Reed)
- Tom Manning & Associates - Who is driving your Parts Sales business? Part 2 (second half of a “two-part” seminar) (Jeff Hostetler, Steve Stewart)
12:00 - 01:00 p.m.
- sponsored by: AGWS/American Guardian & US Compliance Academy - Avoiding Advertising Missteps: Navigating Regulatory Landmines (Charles Campbell)
- Level5 Advertising - Creative Thinking for RV Dealers (Liz Martin, Samar Hatem)
- Cirrus Learning Center powered by Cirrus Solutions - How to stop the Vicious Cycle of Waste in your Dealership by Running a Lean Operation. (Sam Cruz, Patrick West)
- Lippert Components Inc. - Get a first look at the newest LCI & Furrion products for 2018-2019 (Steve Paul and Matt Clauss)
- RV Technical Institute - The Future of RV Service Technician Training (Mary Romeo, Sharonne Lee, Tammy Holland)
- Zipwhip - Convenience through Text Messaging; The Key to Modern Communication (Albert Moon)
01:15 - 02:15 p.m.
- RH Power / DealerSuccess- CloudEngage & Virtual Deal (Sheril Vergara, Paul Wagner and Mari Campuzano)
ARC Representation -Improving RV Electrical Systems (Raymond Padgett)
Blue Ox- Creating a Better Customer Experience with Blue Ox Towing Products (repeated from 10:45) (Jeff Jubin)
- AppOne.net - Getting the Most Out of Your AppOne Dealer Portal (Tyler Kelly)
- Level5 Advertising - Your Digital Dealership (Rich DeLancey)
- DealerPro RV - You're Not Running a Democracy: Implementing Change Across all Departments for Dealers and GM's (Don Reed)