Chris Helder to Reveal ‘The Power of Influence’ During 2017 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo Keynote Presentation
Noted author and speaker, Chris Helder, will present “The Power of Influence . . . Mastering the Customer Experience,” during the opening general session of the RV Dealers International Convention/Expo on Tuesday, November, 7.
This powerful keynote address, made possible by convention Platinum Partner Wells Fargo CDF, will focus on communication techniques that can make an immediate impact and maximize the customer experience.
Chris has a fresh approach that concentrates on creating a strong connection with customers that can lead to better performance in all areas of the dealership.
The presentation will help dealers explore:
- The greatest communication, persuasion, and influencing tools that are practical and can be implemented immediately
- A list of "1%" behaviors that significantly improve your results
- Persuasion skills, that you can increase, to get customers to take action
- Building relationships that matter in business
- Understanding the power of coding success and replicating winning behavior
As the author of two best-selling books on the power of genuine communication, Chris has addressed more than 2,000 audiences throughout the USA, Asia, Australia, and Europe. His global client list includes: Citibank, Merrill Lynch, Glaxo Smith Kline, Toyota, Fuji Xerox, Levi’s and IBM.