Expo Networking Reception
One of the best events all week is the reception on the Expo Hall. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be available at several locations in both halls. This is your chance to talk with exhibitors and browse the products and services on display. Tuesday, November 6th from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Lunch in the Expo
At noon on Wednesday and Thursday, please enjoy great food available in both expo halls. Network with old friends and meet new ones while you eat. Then, back to the booths and displays before classes resume. Wednesday and Thursday, Starting at noon.
Dealer Lounge Sponsored by Thor Industries!
Centrally located, dealer lounge provides dealers with a comfortable
place work or take a break. The dealer lounge will also include coffee
in the mornings and complimentary Wi-Fi. The Dealer Lounge is open during the convention Tuesday - Thursday.
Vendor Training +Plus - 30 Exhibitor Led Workshop Sessions for RV Dealers
Designed to help dealership management increase profitability by staying
current with the latest products and services available to them on the
market. Vendor Training +Plus is an educational program presented by
real organizations in the RV industry with practical, innovative ideas
and solutions to help power up your business.
9 new exhibitors that have not presented before with some exciting topics which includes:
Kenect - Create a 5-Star Mercedes-Benz Experience with Two-Way Text Messaging Through Your Existing Business Line
- Go Power! - How to Sell More Solar
- Parallax Power Supply - Patented Process by Parallax Produces Profits
- Bitmec Wash-Bots, Inc. - RV Washing Made Easy
- Cirrus Learning Center powered by Cirrus Solutions - How to stop the Vicious Cycle of Waste in your Dealership by Running a Lean Operation
- RH Power / DealerSuccess- Conversion Blaster & Virtual Deal
- Mighway - How to Use Peer-to-Peer Rental to Sell RV's
- AppOne.net - Getting the Most Out of Your AppOne Dealer Portal
- ARC Representation -Improving RV Electrical Systems & The Next Generation in Tow Bars
Vendor Training +Plus is free for all registered attendees.
If you’ve registered for the convention and want to bring employees to
attend just the Vendor Training +Plus program, you can register them for
that program for $240 per person. The Vendor Training +Plus badge will
also give the holder access to the expo and the opening reception on
Tuesday, November 6. See the complete schedule here
More to come. . .