GEAR UP FOR SUCCESS!
Experience the power of education during the 2017 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo Nov. 6-10 at Bally's on the Las Vegas Strip. Bring your top performers for a week of training focused on dealers and fixed-operations managers, leadership development, networking, and competing in today’s marketplace.
To keep your dealership running smoothly, all of the gears (sales, service, parts, and F&I) must function together. Education powers the gears to lead you on your path to success. We offer education tracks for dealers/GMs, sales, service, parts, F&I, rental, and social media/e-marketing.
Your staff will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Recruiting and training
- Customer service and branding
- Advanced topics for the service department
- Leadership development for young RV executives
- New concepts for merchandising the store
- The latest in Internet advertising, analytics, and predictive marketing
- Parts department management, including competing with online merchants, inventory management, and how to make it a profit center
Discover a wide range of products and services in the expo, meet a variety of vendors and make new contacts. With over 100 exhibitors at the show, there is plenty to experience.