RV Dealers Convention/Expo Committee
Seeks Workshop Submissions for 2020
Submission Deadline: March 16, 2020
(Fairfax, VA) – Can you offer dynamic, stimulating, and relevant training that will enable RV dealers and dealership personnel to improve their business operations and achieve their professional development goals?
RVDA’s Convention/Expo Committee is seeking workshop proposals for the 2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo, Nov. 9-13 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. As the premier education event for RV dealers, over 1,700 individuals from across North America attend the workshops presented during the 5-day event. Almost 300 U.S. and Canadian dealerships will be represented by dealer principals, general managers, and dealership personnel from every department at an RV dealership. The committee-selected workshops are Wednesday, November 11 - Thursday, November 12. Compliance sessions are Friday, November 13.
The committee reviews and selects sessions for the event's non-promotional workshops offered in these tracks:
- Social Media/eMarketing/Business Development Center (BDC)
- Fixed Operations (parts and service)
The selection committee welcomes submissions from ‘in-the-trenches’ training professionals, consultants, dealership professionals, vendors, and others who support the RV industry. Individuals who can provide high impact programs with actionable strategies that will help dealers increase profitability and improve performance are encouraged to respond.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA–The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Follow these steps to submit your proposal
- Review the 2020 RVDA Convention/Expo Call for Workshop Proposals website for insight on the committee's vision for submission requirements.
- Identify topics that (a) would benefit RV dealers and their key employees and (b) can be effectively covered in 60 minutes. The 2019 Convention/Expo tracked-education program offers insight into the types of sessions and speakers that participate in the event.
- Gather the required information and submit your proposal using the online portal by March 16, 2020.
The Convention/Expo Committee, comprised of industry leaders, selects presenters that offer attendees relevant, useful, “how to,” and actionable information. For 2020, here are a few of the in-demand topics:
- Marketing channels: specific ideas with real-world examples for both small and large dealerships
- Targeted content for Young RV Dealership Executives: leadership and management development
- Compliance: a look back at 2020 and what to expect in 2021Finding and retaining top performing talent
- Leadership and management training for department managers: motivating others, goal setting, and leading people
Direct questions about the call for workshop proposals to Karin Van Duyse by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on becoming an exhibitor visit the convention website at www.rvda.org/convention/exhibit. Companies interested in partnership and sponsorship opportunities can contact Julie Newhouse at (703) 364-5518 or send an email to email@example.com.