Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) Related Workshops Slated for
the 2019 RV Dealers Convention/Expo
Specially Selected Workshops and Vendor Training +Plus Sessions for RECT
(Fairfax, VA) Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) has been a popular industry topic in recent years. These specially selected workshops at the 2019 RV Dealers Convention/Expo are focused on improving RECT, from the customer experience to software used to order and track part orders.
The RV Dealers Convention/Expo, Nov. 11 -15 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, is the premier education and networking event for dealers and dealership professionals.
All the workshops are one hour in length to keep the sessions dynamic and focused. Following are the workshops and presenters for each session, and full descriptions and speaker bios are available on the convention website.
Tuesday, Nov. 12 – Vendor Training +Plus
- “Paths to Certification” featuring Curt Hemmeler and Sharonne Lee of RVTI - Neopolitan 3 at 8:15 a.m.
- “Key Processes for Improving Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT)” featuring Ken Barnes – Milano 5 at 10:45 a.m.
- “Providing a World Class Customer Experience” featuring Rick Kauer – Neopolitan 3 at 10:45 a.m.
- “3 Secrets to Increasing Efficiency and Revenue in Service with Text Messaging” featuring Shaun Sorensen – Neopolitan 2 at 12:00 p.m.
- “Increasing Efficiency, Follow-up, and Profit with Software” featuring Bill McAuley – Milano 2 at 1:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
- “Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) Reporting & Industry Data” featuring Don Miller & Scott Kipp - Patrician at 7:30 a.m.
- “Service Schedule and Workflow” featuring Valerie Ziebron – Milano 2 at 2:00 p.m.
- “Mastering Communication” featuring Valerie Ziebron – Milano 2 at 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 14
- “Evolving Your Special Order Parts” featuring David Foco – Milano 6 at 10:15 a.m.
- “Winning the Customer Experience in the Digital Age” featuring Gabrielle and Brian Bosché – Milano 3&4 at 4:30 p.m.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA–The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center and each year the Convention/Expo Committee focuses on featuring new presenters to keep the content relevant and fresh for dealers.