The Passionate RV Leader
Thursday, November 10
10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Spader Business Management
Have you ever met someone truly passionate about their job? The bottom line is that passionate employees, led by passionate leaders, produce outstanding results! Come to this session to explore one of the most important personal attributes that affects your leadership effectiveness. This will help you craft a role best suited to your passions, as well as help put others in the right seat.
To get the most out of the workshop, David strongly suggests that you complete some advance coursework. Go to www.cor5.com
, create an account
and complete the FREE "Work Interests" assessment
in the tab under your name. Print the assessment and bring it to the workshop -- having your customized results will greatly enhance your learning. (While we STRONGLY recommend completing the assessment prior to the session, you can also do it afterwards.)
You will leave this session with the ability to better sustain your passions and ensure your employees are passionate in their roles!
A few topics will be:
- The true cost of passion-less leaders (and employees)
- The three types of workplace motivations, and how to use them effectively
- How to best leverage your top two passions
- How to predict whether someone will be passionate about their job (including yourself)
- Why Style (DISC) is NOT enough for a successful job fit
- How to manage the two types of work that could sink your career.