VENDOR TRAINING +PLUS (limited number available) - See schedule at the bottom of this page
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to conduct an hour long workshop for attendees on a topic of their choosing.
The workshop availability will be limited to 35 exhibitors, providing companies with an intimate setting to meet
face-to-face with attendees before the exhibit opens.
The Vendor Training +Plus sessions will run Tuesday, November 10 and will not compete with the Expo. The hour slots available are 8:15 - 9:15 / 9:30 - 10:30 / 10:45 - 11:45 / 12:00 - 1:00 and 1:15 -2:15.
Once your workshop information and payment have been received, RVDA will:
- Publish the title, location, educational objectives, and event description on the Convention Website, Convention Mobile App, and highlight the schedule in pre-convention issues of RV Executive Today magazine (August - November) and the Convention Onsite Program.
- Provide meeting space and basic AV equipment including only an LCD projector, screen, and microphone. You must provide your own laptop, wireless mouse, and internet access if needed.
- Provide signage with your company name and session title outside the meeting space.
- Provide ideas and opportunities for you to help promote the session to your contacts.
- Provide contact information for registered attendees so you can send out a personal message inviting them to your session.
Our purpose is to create the ideal environment for you to meet the right people face to face and ultimately for you to deliver on your objectives. The RV Dealers Convention/Expo is a focused, well-targeted event aimed at the most influential dealers in the RV industry.
Fee of $1,399 per hour for Members and $1,949 for Non-members includes:
Meeting room with seating for up to 100 attendees, LCD Projector, Screen, and Microphone. You can reserve multiple hours for longer sessions.
Please Note: You must be an exhibitor OR partner to book a Vendor Training +Plus session.
Current Schedule and open slots