Distinguished author, CEO, and speaker Josh Linkner will present “Harnessing Innovation: Turning Raw Ideas into Powerful Results,” during the opening general session of the RV Dealers Convention/Expo on Tuesday, Nov. 12. The convention is sponsored by RVDA – The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
This powerful keynote address, made possible by convention Platinum Partner Wells Fargo CDF, will focus on channeling imagination to create game-changing drivers of growth and innovation. Linkner’s inspiring presentation is set to deliver practical tools that can be used immediately to increase creative output and deliver bottom-line results.
Linkner’s presentation will equip dealers to:
• Use specific techniques to harness their most powerful ideas
• Apply creativity on a daily basis across all business activities and roles
• Break free from the three biggest blockers of creativity
• Apply best practices from the world’s most innovative companies
• Avoid the five biggest creativity killers
• Master the three most powerful brainstorming techniques that you’ve never heard of
• Build a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces new ideas
The convention offers relevant education tracks that address dealerships’ key areas with a curriculum designed specifically for RV dealership employees. Tracks for dealer/GMs, sales, fixed operations, F&I, rental, and social media/eMarketing offer something to meet the professional development needs of today’s RV dealership professionals. Advanced registration rates apply through August 31, 2019. Online registration is now open with the option to use Paypal at checkout.