Vendor Training +Plus Workshops (see the booked schedule at the bottom of page)
Please note all of Tuesday is Sold out. The only slots available are on Monday from 4:00 to 5:00
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to conduct an hour long workshop for attendees on a topic of their choosing. The workshop availability will be limited to 30 exhibitors, providing companies with an intimate setting to meet face-to-face with attendees before the exhibit opens.
The Vendor Training +Plus sessions will run Monday, November 6 thru Tuesday, November 7 and will not compete with the Expo.
Attendees tell us their number one reason for attending the convention
is to see new products and keep up to date on the industry trends. This
is the perfect opportunity to make sure they know what your company has
Direct Selling is Permitted During These Sessions.
Once RVDA has received your workshop information and payment, RVDA will:
- Publish the title, location, educational objectives, and event description on the Convention Website, Convention Mobile App, and highlight the schedule in pre-convention issues of RV Executive Today magazine and the Onsite Program.
- Provide meeting space and basic AV equipment including only an LCD projector, screen, and microphone. You must provide your own laptop, wireless mouse, and internet access.
- Provide signage with your company logo outside the meeting space.
- Provide ideas and opportunities for you to help promote the session to your contacts.
- Provide emails addresses and contact information for registered attendees so you can send out a personal message inviting them to your session.
Our purpose is to create the ideal environment for you to meet the right people face to face and ultimately for you to deliver on your objectives. The RV Dealers International Convention/Expo is a focused, well-targeted event aimed at the most influential dealers in the RV industry.
OPPORTUNITIES ARE LIMITED. TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET THE MAXIMUM RETURN, ACT NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE!
Deadline to be listed in the August pre-convention issue of RV Executive Today Magazine is May 30th.
Each Hour is $1,299. You can reserve multiple hours for longer sessions.
(Fee includes: Meeting room with seating for up to 50-70 attendees, LCD projector, screen, and microphone. You must provide your own laptop, wireless mouse, and internet access.)
Reservation Form is included in the Exhibitor Prospectus located here
Schedule So Far - Please note, there are only 25 slots available on Tuesday. Book early if you want a space.