Exhibit Space (info coming soon!)
Accelerate your success in 2019 and Join us as a Solution Provider!
When you exhibit at this premier event you are instantly in touch with your target market. The RV Dealers Convention/Expo is a focused, well-targeted event aimed at the most influential dealers in the RV Industry. Your customers and potential customers are combing the expo hall floor looking for solutions that will help strengthen their business. No other event brings together the nation’s top players in the RV industry. As an exhibitor, this is your opportunity to make valuable contacts, develop relationships, and even make sales on the expo hall floor.
The 2019 Prospectus contains valuable information on Exhibiting, Partnerships, Sponsorship, Advertising, and Vendor Training +Plus.
But why stop there? When your company exhibits with RVDA, you can count on us to help you maximize booth traffic and bolster sales before, during, and after the event!
TOP REASONS You Should Exhibit at the RV Dealers Convention/Expo
- Make Sales and Generate Leads! RVDA members are the
retail powerhouses of the RV industry accounting for more than 84% of
the RV sales in the U.S. market and 90% in the Canadian market. More
than 250 U.S. and Canadian dealerships will be represented by dealer
principals, general managers, and other lead management personnel. This is your chance to reach the retail powerhouses of the RV Industry.
- Meet New Prospects! By exhibiting at RVDA's Convention/Expo you increase your ability to find fresh faces and new prospects to achieve your business goals.
- Network! RVDA offers your company the opportunity to better understand the industry through our educational & networking events. Gain quality face time with prospective clients and current customers.
- Strengthen Existing Customer Relationships! Invite your preferred customers to RVDA's Convention/Expo. Try enhancing their experience with a Vendor Training +Plus Workshop – available only to exhibitors.
Top 5 Reasons Dealers Say they Attend the Expo
- GET IDEAS to improve their business
- To see new PRODUCTS or SERVICES
- See EXISTING vendors
- Find NEW vendors
- Keep up on TRENDS
Contact Julie at Jnewhouse@rvda.org for questions and to be added to the mailing list.